Watts Bar

Watts Bar
Where the Magic happens ;)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Spring Cocktails

We'll start with my fav new drink! Introducing The Local Buzz! It's Knob Creek bourbon, lemon juice, and yummy local honey shaken and served up. Trust me, sooo delicious. I came up with it this past winter during our little blizzard when I was enjoying a Hot Toddy- and yes Katie, mine are better than yours! I thought "Man, I'm gonna miss these guys come warm weather!" Then the gears started turning, and I was like "Eureka! A cold Hot Toddy?! Do I dare?" Amy wouldn't let me name the drink the "You wish you were Hot Toddy", so thanks to all my regulars who helped me come up with a much more appropriate name, "The Local Buzz".

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a big hot toddy fan, but this is nice. I liked it so much that I tried to replicate. Good, but not nearly as tasty as yours.

    ReplyDelete